Enjoy a great start to the day as you paddle in one of our beautiful marine park creeks. Great for adults, kids and families.
Have fun swimming, snorkeling, collecting & tasting seasonal bush tucker, learning Gumbaynggirr language and stories and trying a backflip off a rope swing!
- Experience a paddle tour in a beautiful marine park setting with the world’s first Stand Up Paddlers
- Learn to SUP in a beautiful creek located within the Solitary Islands Marine Park
- Feel the sand between your toes, the water over your body and let it connect you to the soul of our country
- Taste seasonal bush foods and a fresh fruit snack at one of our iconic resting places
- Touch our bush medicines and foods as you collect, connect and prepare it for your tasting pleasure
We are here to give you any information you need. Feel free to contact us.